Monday, October 10, 2011

Obama's Media Advantage

I honestly both agree and disagree to the video in terms of media and President Obama; along with the expected election perceptions. In terms of President Obama being highly favored in the next elections by different sources of media, I am a little skeptical for the fact that online statistics and public views contradict the media expectations. There are a lot of people who feel that Obama does not fallow throw on what he says are who feel that he is not supportive enough. I personally hope he is re-elected because he is a charismatic leader who showed that he can face adversity through his actions such as taking a position in office during the worst economic times. Anyone who is willing to take on a responsibility in the atmosphere of recession is a brave and honorable person. President Obama faces the criticisms and I feel that he has more to offer. But the media and overall social view are not on the same page in my eye.

I do agree with the dynamics of media having a bias and influencing its followers based on that bias. Although media has its tactics and influence when delivering important news, it’s our (society) responsibility to learn and understand how to obtain the details and facts of events; and identify the influencing tactics that the media delivers. If I can create my own opinions by using resources that both provide pro’s and con’s with opposite bias, then my opinion will most likely be a valuable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment